The Klippan Triofix Maxi is a seat that can be used rear facing, for group 1, then forward facing, for groups 2 and 3. According to the R44/04 standard, up to 9 kg, a child must travel rear facing. The Triofix Maxi makes it possible to extend this rear facing use up to 18 kg of the child. The purpose of this extended use is to guarantee the perfect protection in the event of a collision. In the event of a frontal impact in case of an accident, the child's body is pushed to the bottom of the seat instead of being propelled forward. This protects the sensitive areas that become stronger from the age of 4 (head, neck and spine).
Period of use: from 9 kg or 60 cm up to 36 kg or 125 cm (from 6 months to 10 years approx.)
Group: 1, 2 and 3
Different position choices available :
- Rear facing with the child maintained by the 5-point harness and the base installed with Isofix anchorage or with the 3-point belt of the vehicle, from 9 up to 18 kg.
- Forward facing with the child maintained by the 5-point harness and the base installed with Isofix anchorage or the 3-point belt of the vehicle, from 15 months minimum.
- Forward facing with the child maintained by the 3-point belt of the vehicle and the base installed with Isofix anchorage, from 15 up to 25 kg.
- Forward facing with the child maintained by the 3-point belt of the vehicle and used as booster seat, from 15 up to 36 kg.
The angle of inclination of the Triofix Recline is one of its advantages. The seat has a "standard" position and a "comfort" position that allows a 10° recline angle. This inclination is adjustable with a tube located at the bottom of the car seat. It will allow your child to travel comfortably over long distances and thus facilitate his sleep in the car. In addition, thanks to the recline, your child's head will not fall off while sleeping.
The fabrics of the Triofix are hypoallergenic. They do not contain any components that could cause allergies or itching on your child.
The Triofix is the most compact car seat on the market. It can be installed in many car models, even small ones.
The Triofix Maxi is equipped with the "Kiss Side Protection" system, which improves absorption in case of side or front impact and protects your child in case of a possible impact.
The Triofix Maxi is equipped with an integrated headrest that can be adjusted to three different positions, so it can be modulated according to your child's growth.
It is also equipped with a 5-point harness that maximizes the firmness of the attachment and distributes the shock during an eventual impact.
Similar in many ways to the Triofix Recline, its major difference is that the Triofix Maxi has a wider and higher interior seat height, which will improve the child's comfort. In addition, also for the sake of comfort, the ergonomics of the headrest has been improved.
- Approved according to the European standard (ECE R44/04)
- Product awarded at the Swedish Barnochbaby trade fair for the creation of a base for two seats (Dinofix and Triofix)
The Triofix Recline has a very simple installation as its base is itself very easy to install in a vehicle.
Installation with Isofix base : after unfolding the load leg, place the base on your seat and clip the two Isofix parts of the base to the two Isofix anchor points of the car. Then, adjust the load leg so that it is well wedged on the floor of your car.
Installation with belted base : after unfolding the load leg, place the base on your seat and pull the belt through the two blue clips. Attach the 3-point belt and pull tight. Come back with the top part of the belt and pass it through the blue clips again. When this is done, close the left clip so the belt is secure. Next, adjust the load leg so that it is secure on the floor of the car.
Weight: 9.8 kg
Seat fully removable and washable at 30°.
Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
One additional year of guarantee offered by Babylor
The Klippan Triofix Maxi is available in 3 colors :
- Sport (grey contour and seams with black interior)
- Freestyle (black outline and interior with grey stitching)
- Black Orange (black contour and interior, orange stitching)
|Child's age||Evolving from baby to child (6 months to 10 years)|
|Child's weight||From 9kg to 18kg rear facing and 36kg Max. road side|
|Child's height||Up to 1m25|
|Features of the car seat|
|Car seat's weight||10kg|
|Child's attachment||5-point harness|
|Baby reducer cushion included||Yes|
|Compatible with a stroller||No|
|Seat with removable cover||Yes|
|Installation du siège auto|
|Seat orientation||Rear facing and road side|
|Installation with an Isofix base||No for a road side use from 15kg|
|Fixation with belt||Yes|
|Fixing of the seat||Belted only|
|Independent crash test|
|Year of the crash test|