Warning: Last items in stock!
The Klippan Triofix Recline is a seat that can be used rear facing, for group 1, and then forward facing, for groups 2 and 3. According to the R44/04 standard, up to 9 kg, a child must travel rear facing. The Triofix Recline makes it possible to extend this rear facing use until the child reaches 18 kg. The purpose of this extended use is to guarantee perfect protection in the event of a collision. In the event of a frontal impact in case of an accident, the child's body is pushed to the bottom of the seat instead of being propelled forward. This protects the sensitive areas that become stronger from the age of 4 (head, neck and spine).
Period of use: from 9 kg or 60 cm up to 36 kg or 125 cm (from 6 months to 10 years approx.)
Group : 1/2/3
Different position choices available :
- Rear facing with the child maintained by the 5-point harness and the base installed with Isofix anchorage or with the 3-point belt of the vehicle, from 9 up to 18 kg.
- Forward facing with the child maintained by the 5-point harness and the base installed with Isofix anchorage or the 3-point belt of the vehicle, from 15 months minimum.
- Forward facing with the child maintained by the 3-point belt of the vehicle and the base installed with Isofix anchorage, from 15 up to 25 kg.
- Forward facing with the child maintained by the 3-point belt of the vehicle and used as booster seat, from 15 up to 36 kg.
The angle of inclination of the Triofix Recline is one of its advantages. The seat has a "standard" position and a "comfort" position that allows a 10° recline angle. This inclination is adjustable with a tube located at the bottom of the car seat. It will allow your child to travel comfortably over long distances and thus facilitate his sleep in the car. In addition, thanks to the recline, your child's head will not fall off while sleeping.
The fabrics of the Triofix are hypoallergenic. They do not contain any components that could cause allergies or itching on your child.
The Triofix is the most compact car seat on the market. It can be installed in many car models, even small ones. This is an important asset, as the Triofix Recline meets the 2018 I-Size standard and allows children to travel rear facing for the longest time.
The Triofix Maxi is equipped with the "Kiss Side Protection" system, which improves absorption in case of side or front impact and protects your child in case of a possible impact.
The Triofix Maxi is equipped with an integrated headrest that can be adjusted to three different positions.
It is equipped with a 5-point safety harness, easily adjustable according to the morphology of the baby or child, which maximizes the firmness of the attachment and distributes the shock on your child in case of impact.
The Isofix base of the seat is reinforced by a load leg.
- Approved according to the standard (European approval ECE R44/04)
- Designed according to the I-Size 2018 standard
- Awarded product at the Swedish Barnochbaby show for creating a base for two seats (Dinofix and Triofix)
The Triofix Recline has a very simple installation as its base is itself very easy to install in a vehicle.
Installation with Isofix base :after unfolding the load leg, place the base on your seat and clip the two Isofix parts of the base to the two Isofix anchor points of the car. Then, adjust the load leg so that it is well wedged on the floor of your car.
Installation with belted base :after unfolding the load leg, place the base on your seat and pull the belt through the two blue clips. Attach the 3-point belt and pull tight. Come back with the top part of the belt and pass it through the blue clips again. When this is done, close the left clip so the belt is secure. Next, adjust the load leg so that it is secure on the floor of the car.
Weight: 8.75 kg
Seat length: 630 to 710 mm (depending on the inclination)
Width: 440 mm
Height: 600 to 680 mm (depending on headrest adjustment)
Seat entirely removable and washable at 30.
Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
One additional year of guarantee offered by Babylor
Le Klippan Triofix Recline est disponible en 6 coloris :
- Sport (black interior and contour and grey interior ends)
- Freestyle(black contour and interior with grey stitching)
- Black Orange (black contour and interior, orange stitching and gray interior ends)
- Sunset (black outline and interior with red interior trim)
- Match Race (dark grey outline and interior with light grey interior trim)
- Hercules (brown outline and interior with grey stitching)
|Child's age||Évolutif de bébé à enfant (9 mois à 10 ans)|
|Child's weight||From 9kg to 36kg road side|
|Car seat's weight||17kg|
|Child's attachment||5-point harness then belt|
|Baby reducer cushion included||Yes|
|Compatible with a stroller||No|
|Seat with removable cover||Yes|
|Installation du siège auto|
|Seat orientation||Rear facing and road side|
|Installation with an Isofix base||No|
|Isofix fixation||Yes (Isofix + top tether)|
|Fixation with belt||Yes|
|Fixing of the seat||Isofix et ceinturé|
|Independent crash test|
|Year of the crash test|
|Depth||710 to 830mm|